Hope Bible Chapel History
In January of 1948, a small group of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ began meeting together to remember the Lord on Sunday mornings at the down-town YMCA in Birmingham. Later, they moved to another location near Birmingham Southern College, and then on February 25, 1962, moved to 3926 Montclair Road, and changed their name to Mountain Brook Bible Chapel. There they met together for almost 40 years.
On December 9, 2001, they moved to the present location at 863 Ivawood Road, Birmingham, Alabama and changed the name to Hope Bible Chapel.